Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Xbox Live

Pointless or what?

Once you've downloaded a couple of demos what else is there for your money? If I want to be insulted then I'd rather it not be some spotty little 15yr old arsehole with a verbal dictionary of less than 500 misspelled wordz.

Love the box mind you. Love it. Sometimes I just hold the controllers for comfort.

Pointless or what?

Once you've downloaded a couple of demos what else is there for your money? If I want to be insulted then I'd rather it not be some spotty little 15yr old arsehole with a verbal dictionary of less than 500 misspelled wordz.

Love the box mind you. Love it. Sometimes I just hold the controllers for comfort.

I have a feeling you dont like kids :D

Pointless or what?

Xbox live lets me know that I got the 160th best score worldwide on Bejeweled 2 (Classic Mode)

What's yer user name then Disco?

Archived