Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lazeez

Lee Hendrie in the away end

Did anyone else notice Lee Hendrie in the away end. I worked in the away end tonite and noticed Lee Hendire came to the match with some other guys. Was quite funny to see him come in and sit with the away fans and then after a while he got quite vocal and was having some heated banter with the city fans. It was quality to see him abusing the fnas when they were winning 2-1 and when Kisnorbo scored he went all quite and was getting a lot of abuse from the City fans. I even thought the police told him to calm down during the match, as some of the City fnas were getting very excited.

I was surprised that he came into the away section as i thought he would have been in the Corporate section considering he is still a villa player. To be fair to him he was supporting his team and saw him many times clapping them on especially when Barry was taking the Corners.

Should be intresting to see the reception he gets next week when he comes with Stoke. :ph34r::ph34r:

Archived