Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Photos from Hillsborough

More like what a fickle t**t! :thumbup:

Quite funny, we scored when he was away so the guys behind me when he came back shouted at him that it was his fault we were playing so poorly and he should go and have another w*nk! :D

Quite funny, we scored when he was away so the guys behind me when he came back shouted at him that it was his fault we were playing so poorly and he should go and have another w*nk! :D

love your pics mate !! a great ground in its day seems sad to see it half full. well done though enjoyed viewing them !

Re: Hillsborough

Taken from another thread.

Seconded. Basic facilities wouldn't go amiss. Oh, I also like to be able to see the game, even if it's crap. Preferably not with my head in the lap of the stranger next to me; it doesn't do much for ones reputation.

Character is one thing, but I usually find it's the people that give places the character, not the paint peeling off of walls. That to me shows a lack of care and consideration.

Archived