Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Photos from Hillsborough

Yeah nice pics though (should have said :D ) but geez Hillsborough looks like a piece of crap!

That's how a comfortable well loved home should look.

Love it how bernie left after their 2nd goal! what a legend!
He came back after we scored and sat a couple of rows back from where he originalloy should have. He sat in front of Carl for about two minutes, but fortunately moved downwind.

He came back after we scored and sat a couple of rows back from where he originalloy should have. He sat in front of Carl for about two minutes, but fortunately moved downwind.

Yeh when he came back he was sat on the seat directly in front of me! Where were you (or Carl) sat Lisa?

Yeh when he came back he was sat on the seat directly in front of me! Where were you (or Carl) sat Lisa?

Probably about 5 seats to your right by the sounds of it. :o

Wouldn't be quite so bad if you didn't have the chance of getting plonked behind a post!
The only way you don't get a post at Hillsborough is if you sit at the front of the lower tier. Which never happens.

I hate the place. It gives me migraines.

Yeah thats basically it, found my pictures on other peoples sites saying they were theirs

Does that matter?

I got the impression your website is run for a hobby, no?

Just being curious...I don't bother preventing my pictures being taken from my website, there again I don't credit those I take from elsewhere either.

Does that matter?

I got the impression your website is run for a hobby, no?

Just being curious...I don't bother preventing my pictures being taken from my website, there again I don't credit those I take from elsewhere either.

Yeah it just a kinda hobby and it just prevents other people from using my pictures without me gettin the credit, lots of sites do it

Yeah it just a kinda hobby and it just prevents other people from using my pictures without me gettin the credit, lots of sites do it

:thumbup: Good luck to you on that then.

Don't a number of clubs hold image copyright on their grounds though? Am I wrong? The City tickets ban people from recording any visual image in relation to matches.

I've often wanted to bring my SLR kit to grounds but thought twice about it because of the warning notices.

Archived