Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Terry the Terror

does Sylla ever get a game for you guys?

sadly he gets the odd game but he's rooted mainly to the ground most of the time.

Notice that Kelly is a good motivator and makes some players hungry for a chance. Though persisting with AJ in the centre may have backfired on players like porter

Sylla suffered from the same prejudices Kisnorbo et al did and he took it worse than everyone else, admittedly he was lazy on a few occassions buit no worse than some of the 'established' hereos down here.

He is far from my favourite but he is our best option at right midfield by a country mile, sadly our manager wouldn't know a wide player if he walked up and kicked him square in the nuts while wearing a neon sign stating he was a wide player.

He was excellent against Villa and showed Gareth Barry exactly why he'll never play for England.

I rarely agree with any of your pessimistic drivel but i wholly agree with you there :D

Archived