Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WINDOW FITTER (PNE)

Internet Foxes

Quick Message, Aylestone Park FC pitches are in a bad way at the moment and if it continues to rain the game will be called off. Will have confirmation around 8.30am tomorrow.

I hope not. I am leaving home at 6.45am for the train and meeting the other lads in Preston at 7.30am. If it gets called off, we will just have to go for a pint or two! :D

well what a match!

we played a 4-4-2/4-3-3 attacking formation which saw us take the lead twice in the first half only for it to end 2-2. 5 changes were made in the second half and i think our team lost shape as we got trounced 7-2 for our heaviest defeat yet!!!

Hope the piccys are good i cant wait to see them!!!

well what a match!

we played a 4-4-2/4-3-3 attacking formation which saw us take the lead twice in the first half only for it to end 2-2. 5 changes were made in the second half and i think our team lost shape as we got trounced 7-2 for our heaviest defeat yet!!!

Hope the piccys are good i cant wait to see them!!!

Our heaviest defeat this season, and according to the Preston lads it was 8 - 2, so i hope you got all the goals on camera Mike

Well done Tomassi for keeping up your goal a game average! and Cobbo, another superb performance in centre mid!

Is there like an age requirement for this team or something?? 'Cos it sounds like something I would probably be interested in doing if I were allowed by whoever runs it :whistle:

No official age limit, we have a couple of players in their 40's, a few of us in our 30's the rest are all in their 20's or teens.

Youngest are around 15/16.

No official age limit, we have a couple of players in their 40's, a few of us in our 30's the rest are all in their 20's or teens.

Youngest are around 15/16.

So I'm guessing you're very much involved with it?? So how would I go about getting involved mate if you don't mind me asking?

So I'm guessing you're very much involved with it?? So how would I go about getting involved mate if you don't mind me asking?

no probs, all information can be found on the website, but we arrange most things via our yahoogroups found here although we might have to start using some of the forums as well in the future. Sign up to the group, then when the email comes out asking for availability for matches, just reply to that. Then it's a case of turning up on the day.

no probs, all information can be found on the website, but we arrange most things via our yahoogroups found here although we might have to start using some of the forums as well in the future. Sign up to the group, then when the email comes out asking for availability for matches, just reply to that. Then it's a case of turning up on the day.

Alright I'm just registering on Yahoo now so I can sign up for the group, gota send an email to the moderator stating why I want to join or something :S

Will that mean I'm signed up or do I have to wait for some sort of confirmation email

Alright I'm just registering on Yahoo now so I can sign up for the group, gota send an email to the moderator stating why I want to join or something :S

Will that mean I'm signed up or do I have to wait for some sort of confirmation email

Yes, it will send you an email to which you will have to reply. Once you've replied the mod will be able to add you to the list.

ok your all signed up now :thumbup:

Our heaviest defeat this season, and according to the Preston lads it was 8 - 2, so i hope you got all the goals on camera Mike

Well done Tomassi for keeping up your goal a game average! and Cobbo, another superb performance in centre mid!

I understand from our lads it was 8-2 including the 2 own goals and I know they are an honest bunch of lads. Earlier in the game , I was worried you were going to beat us but we came strong later as has often happened this season.

I have just got home and the first memory card is currently transferring to my PC. I took almost 2gb worth of pic to day.

I then need to process all the pics. (Cropping, light levels and tone curvs etc.

It was nice to meet you lads today. We were made very welcome by a great set of lads.

lol hmm soz mate but I was just asking if I was eligible to play. And seeing as though I am, I wana try and be in the team in future :P

lol no need to apologize, its all a bit of fun. when you come down you will be welcomed by all :D

its a good set up with a good bunch of lads who just want to play football on a competitive but a not-too-serious approach (i.e. no double footed challenges *glances at cobbo*) :P

lol no need to apologize, its all a bit of fun. when you come down you will be welcomed by all :D

its a good set up with a good bunch of lads who just want to play football on a competitive but a not-too-serious approach (i.e. no double footed challenges *glances at cobbo*) :P

lol hopefully will. Don't wana upset the balance of the team :o

No two footed challenges please, I can't be doing with another spell on the sidelines :pinch: I'll just be happy to play lol... Bring your own kit or is a kit provided?? :S

lol hopefully will. Don't wana upset the balance of the team :o

No two footed challenges please, I can't be doing with another spell on the sidelines :pinch: I'll just be happy to play lol... Bring your own kit or is a kit provided?? :S

Kit is supplied usually, but if as at the moment we are getting a lot of players, it is advisable to bring your own just in case.

Kit is supplied usually, but if as at the moment we are getting a lot of players, it is advisable to bring your own just in case.

Don't have the full City strip so when a game comes around I'll just bring the City shirt I have and some blue shorts/blue socks :thumbup:

That do?

Archived