Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WINDOW FITTER (PNE)

Internet Foxes

No problem, just spoken to Cobbo though and he is already playing :thumbup:

Ive not PM'd hm yet.

I will also be taking a load of pics at the WS (apart from match action) so I will post some pics Saturday night. One of my lenses will zoom to the opposite side of the stadium no problem, so Im sure I will get planty of pics of you guys!

It will also be my first trip to the Walkers Stadium so Im looking frward to it. I have also always foundLeicester fans to be really friendly.

Ive not PM'd hm yet.

I will also be taking a load of pics at the WS (apart from match action) so I will post some pics Saturday night. One of my lenses will zoom to the opposite side of the stadium no problem, so Im sure I will get planty of pics of you guys!

It will also be my first trip to the Walkers Stadium so Im looking frward to it. I have also always foundLeicester fans to be really friendly.

We are, we are! :cool:

We are friendly, it's just we don't like when other people come over to our forum to gloat and send us abuse.

Pleasingly, you haven't and i've always known you to be sound :thumbup:

We are friendly, it's just we don't like when other people come over to our forum to gloat and send us abuse.

Pleasingly, you haven't and i've always known you to be sound :thumbup:

I don't even mind that. It's being told Barry Hayles is the next Samuel Eto'd and that Plymouth Argyle have a team full of Premiership players that gets on my wick.

:thumbup: Always welcome Mike. I'm thinking it's probabley going to be 3 away points for your lot tomorrow :blush: .

You working for the club then or are you just a heck of a busy follower?

No I dont work for the club but it feels like a full time job!

I am on the Club and Supporters Committee at Preston North End.

I am on the North Lancs Supporters Committee.

I run the North Lancs website and do the photography for our meetings with guests as well as our away days.

I do the the photography for our fans team.

I am a Mod on our forum.

I also have another web based PNE related project in the pipeline.

Thanks mate. :thumbup:

Anybody who knows me from the Official message board will know that I am well behaved. :P I was even voted second best awayer! :D

Yeah.

Some Pompey twat won it.

I always thought you were the best though mate.

Your lads are riding high again this season... squad looks competent throughout. Reckon you've got the bottle this season? What do you make of Simpo as a manager?

Yeah.

Some Pompey twat won it.

I always thought you were the best though mate.

Your lads are riding high again this season... squad looks competent throughout. Reckon you've got the bottle this season? What do you make of Simpo as a manager?

Simmo is quality. He is always calm and honest and has made the football more entertaining with a much more attacking attitude.

Billy 'Job Done' Davies alway told the players never to shoot unless they knew they would score! It took weeks for Simmo to change the mentality of the players. He has told them to shoot on site cos if you dont shoot you dont score.

Davies was very under hand in the way things happened when he left followed by his backroom staff leaving at the start of pre season. Simmo had a lot of grief to sort out so has done bloody well under the circumstances.

Davies also seemed to bottle it in big matches as in both play offs.

oi Katy if it wasn't for me cobbo wouldnt be playing so wheres my mention... :cry::ph34r::thumbup:

haha anyway, WINDOW FITTER I will probably say hi tomorrow, im taking the photos in the first half and playing in the second half.

Did you come to the last game where we beat you 3-2 (i bagged one :o) it was a friendly of course so you probably didnt have your star players!

We hope its a good close game!

oi Katy if it wasn't for me cobbo wouldnt be playing so wheres my mention... :cry::ph34r::thumbup:

haha anyway, WINDOW FITTER I will probably say hi tomorrow, im taking the photos in the first half and playing in the second half.

Did you come to the last game where we beat you 3-2 (i bagged one :o) it was a friendly of course so you probably didnt have your star players!

We hope its a good close game!

I only got involved recently when I was asked to shoot the games. Do you not have a gallery for internet Foxes? I couldnt see one.

I look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.

I only got involved recently when I was asked to shoot the games. Do you not have a gallery for internet Foxes? I couldnt see one.

I look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.

No Gallery as of yet, i'm still waiting for our star Photographer to let me have the photo's from our last home game!!

So, Tomassi, don't forget the CD tomorrow or you'll be in goal!! :P

Archived