Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Young Foxes To Face Wolves In Cup

From OS

Young Foxes To Face Wolves In Cup

Leicester City will face Wolverhampton Wanders in the third round of the FA Youth Cup at the Walkers Stadium.

A date has yet to be confirmed for the tie, but it will take place at some point before Christmas.

Walkers Youth Academy manager Jon Rudkin said: "It's a good tie for us and it will be a tough test from the boys.

"To be playing at the Walkers is a big incentive for the lads, and I am sure there will be a healthy crowd on the night to cheer them on."

The young Foxes have been in scintillating form so far this term - having won nine of their 12 under 18 fixtures to date.

It is a worrying thing if clubs notice our best players and come in for them. Everything summed up hope they win

I think other clubs will have been well aware of our best youngsters for a long while. Pity Chambers is out though. I seem to recall he was injured before last year's Youth Cup and made his comeback in the competition when only half fit.

I think other clubs will have been well aware of our best youngsters for a long while. Pity Chambers is out though. I seem to recall he was injured before last year's Youth Cup and made his comeback in the competition when only half fit.

Doesn't serve us much to remind them though. Its true sometimes i wonder why players like chambers and mattock are still with us because they do seem very good. Hope they get their chance next year

Leicester City today confirmed that their FA Youth Cup Third Round tie against Wolves will take place at the Walkers Stadium on Wednesday, December 6 (k.o. 7pm). The young Foxes will be hoping to transfer their league form to the prestigous cup competition - having secured 10 victories from their 13 FA Premier League under 18 fixtures to date this term.

Walkers Youth Academy manager Jon Rudkin said: "It's a good tie for us and it will be a tough test from the boys.

"To be playing at the Walkers is a big incentive for the lads, and I am sure there will be a healthy crowd on the night to cheer them on."

Admission prices for the fixture will be confirmed here on lcfc.com as soon as they are available.

Calendar

Archived