Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
craigadams22

Mastermix Music Collection..

Hello there,

Craig A here. I am currently in Hospital Radio Broadcasting, I have been doing that for 2 years now.

I really enjoy doing it, I present on air to The Older Generation of patients. Also to Member's of Staff, and then on Tuesday Afternoon's the people walking and coming though Outpatients..

Now the Hospital Station I present on is called Castle Mead Radio, We are currently Britian's Smallest Hospital Radio Station in the United Kingdom. We are based in Hinckley, Leicestershire.

I do a Tuesday Afternoon slot 12pm till 2pm - The Lunchbox Show. Playing Music from the 1950's up to present day stuff, A bit of chit chat, Quirkey News Storys, Events which happened on this day etc..

Wednesday Evening's - I Co - Present a show called A Handful of Songs. Along with Ken parker. 7.30pm till 9.30pm, On this show I read out the Patients Requests and Dedications for them. And then there's a bit of Football talk. Music from the 1950's and 1960's.

Saturday Afternoon's I only a show for 1hr, just simply to wind down the Afternoon.

Please take a look at Castle Mead Radio's website: www.castlemeadradio.co.uk

P.S Now moving to the subject of Mastermix DJ Only Albums, I have got a few of these albums. There very good in the these are put together, I have The DJ Box set for all occasisions. 4 CD Set, then I have got the new following 4 cd set The DJ Box Set 2. Mastermix Disco 12inch Cuts 4 CD Set. Mastermix In The Mood 2 CD Album.

Do you have any of these albums, and do you have any of the following: The Football DJ Anthem's from Mastermix, The X Rated Mastermix Album, Mastermix Party, Mastermix Classic Cuts Music for lights 2 CD's, Mastermix Classic Cuts Floor Fillers 1, Mastermix Classic Cuts Floor Fillers 2.

Many Thanks

Craig Adams

Archived