Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
vanfox12

Alan Birchenhall.

Alan Birchenhall is not the problem we have at the club,i feel he is harmless unlike many.

You are right....he is city through and through moved up here yonks ago and never went back to the smoke !! there are worse people at city im sure he tries to do a decent job and im sure his heart is in the right place and that he is hurting cos of where we are right now

While some of you have varying views on the "Birch" it has to be said he has been a good servant to the club over the years both as a player and the in the backroom as well as his Charitable work with his annual run. However it seems he is becoming an embarrassment and maybe it is time he stood down in his role at the club?

He does a Winston Churchill impression, can he do Neville Chaimberlain???????

He does a Winston Churchill impression, can he do Neville Chaimberlain???????

Sadly his profile seems to be reflecting that of the team.

Obviously Leicester through and through + enjoyed and shared the good times.

But now it seems to going a bit sour and this is reflected, The RL phone-in is nothing like the standard of 106 last year, bit of a buzz on that programme. Most weeks he only has that buffon of an upstart BaaBaa (mate of MM) to spar with, can't be enjoyable

This week he was obviously very uncomftable with the questions that required answers he is gagged from given, he's no longer the voice of Leicester City.

Sad, but he came out of the administation unscaved and we have been paying to watch dross for years, he's paid to watch it.

The calling out of the players names gets more embarrasing each time + I stopped watching what used to be the half time stuff years ago

Its my view that you need people like Birch around the club. Cant believe some people say he doesn't care about the club as he puts his heart and sole into it every week. He is an ex player who has remained loyal to the club. To throw that loyalty out the window would be madness. I would say in our deepest time of administration he would have been keeping everyone's spirits up and putting a positive on the situation.

When he's on the radio what do you expect him to do. Shaft the players and staff by saying they are not performing. The truth of the matter is we have to take the good with the bad. At the moment its not the best but we will get over it and like a lot of posts say if we were winning the atmosphere would be a lot better. Atmosphere is made by the crowds not one bloke out in the middle of the pitch at half time.

Look at the Barmy Army in Australia at the moment. They are having a great time, making the atmosphere what it is even though the English Team lose a game they should never have lost. Can we as Leicester fans say the same at each match day? Surely we cant blame the Birch for the lack of atmosphere. Get on a winning streak and watch it all change. MM comes in with his take over bid and get the club going and watch it all change.

Rather than getting on the backs of dedicated employees who have the passion for the club I would rather look at the exciting future which includes keeping people who have stuck by us in our time of need.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Its my view that you need people like Birch around the club. Cant believe some people say he doesn't care about the club as he puts his heart and sole into it every week. He is an ex player who has remained loyal to the club. To throw that loyalty out the window would be madness. I would say in our deepest time of administration he would have been keeping everyone's spirits up and putting a positive on the situation.

When he's on the radio what do you expect him to do. Shaft the players and staff by saying they are not performing. The truth of the matter is we have to take the good with the bad. At the moment its not the best but we will get over it and like a lot of posts say if we were winning the atmosphere would be a lot better. Atmosphere is made by the crowds not one bloke out in the middle of the pitch at half time.

Look at the Barmy Army in Australia at the moment. They are having a great time, making the atmosphere what it is even though the English Team lose a game they should never have lost. Can we as Leicester fans say the same at each match day? Surely we cant blame the Birch for the lack of atmosphere. Get on a winning streak and watch it all change. MM comes in with his take over bid and get the club going and watch it all change.

Rather than getting on the backs of dedicated employees who have the passion for the club I would rather look at the exciting future which includes keeping people who have stuck by us in our time of need.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Here here.....instead of getting rid of The Birch city could do with a few more like him around the place. He obviously knows the situation the clubs in at present, and being a true fan himself must find it difficult to defend some of the things that have gone on both now and in the past....He is an excellent Ambassodor for Leicester...... but I must agree, please stop the first name calling embarassment, at least untill we start performing

Here here.....instead of getting rid of The Birch city could do with a few more like him around the place. He obviously knows the situation the clubs in at present, and being a true fan himself must find it difficult to defend some of the things that have gone on both now and in the past....He is an excellent Ambassodor for Leicester...... but I must agree, please stop the first name calling embarassment, at least untill we start performing

Personally i think we should stop doing it altogether and carry on as before but otherwise Birch can keep his job.

Archived