Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Half Way

All 24 clubs have played 23 games out of 46

LCFC currently lie 17th Table

18 point off top spot

15 points off an atuomatic promotion place

9 points off the Playoffs

8 Points off Relegation zone

12 points off the bottom

A fair assesment would be before the jan window and assuming that fortunes for all sides will not change too much Lcfc should not go up, down but see out a place between middle and the relegation zone around 15th to 18th.

With the current players, investment, future players, new staff, current management, Crowds, Takeover situation, luck, other teams, the variables are never ending. LCFC's fortunes for the new year depend greatly on the takeover situation and the ability of being able to bring in new faces most of all.

If the Takeover is disrupting the fans thoughts, so it might be fair to say it is in the squads minds too. Most assumptions made with hearsay, from my mate down the city, or RL's secrecy with the board, the trust and is current understandable stance with little info, and blanderson giving 25m statements and backing MM publicly lead to the fans thinking of when jan comes we will have a few quid and wonder of how our fortunes on the pitch improve.

When all is said and done the next half of the season is probably the most difficult to predict I may in my weaker moments feel sorry for the bookies who have to come up with some odds on LCFC, not for long tho.

So i believe that 17th is a fair reflection on a team with little investment, a manager with few options, and a club which has no direction as it is stuck i the headlights of a MM takeover.

opinions please

Middling team, middling table and middling performances.

Pretty much sums us up.

Or Piddling team, Piddling table and Piddling performances. :P

You always manage to out-do me!! :P

I like to call it building on a solid foundation laid by someone else, where the credit is shared.

(or nicking someone's ideas) :P

All 24 clubs have played 23 games out of 46

LCFC currently lie 17th Table

18 point off top spot

15 points off an atuomatic promotion place

9 points off the Playoffs

8 Points off Relegation zone

12 points off the bottom

A fair assesment would be before the jan window and assuming that fortunes for all sides will not change too much Lcfc should not go up, down but see out a place between middle and the relegation zone around 15th to 18th.

With the current players, investment, future players, new staff, current management, Crowds, Takeover situation, luck, other teams, the variables are never ending. LCFC's fortunes for the new year depend greatly on the takeover situation and the ability of being able to bring in new faces most of all.

If the Takeover is disrupting the fans thoughts, so it might be fair to say it is in the squads minds too. Most assumptions made with hearsay, from my mate down the city, or RL's secrecy with the board, the trust and is current understandable stance with little info, and blanderson giving 25m statements and backing MM publicly lead to the fans thinking of when jan comes we will have a few quid and wonder of how our fortunes on the pitch improve.

When all is said and done the next half of the season is probably the most difficult to predict I may in my weaker moments feel sorry for the bookies who have to come up with some odds on LCFC, not for long tho.

So i believe that 17th is a fair reflection on a team with little investment, a manager with few options, and a club which has no direction as it is stuck i the headlights of a MM takeover.

opinions please

Good discription of our season so far and of possible short term future, but for me if RB were given cash to spend would he spend it wisely, as he has'nt been in that possition before, and some of the players he has managed to bring in are'nt that good.

So his eye for good players is a bit flakey from my point of veiw.

but that's just my opinion, so even if we managed to get some players in, i would'nt be confident we would improve our possition in the league....but i guess you don't know till you try.

Rob hasn't been in the position of having money and at the moment he's not going to because this bloody takeover hasn't been completed yet.

I don't really trust him with the cash but there's nothing anyone can do about it so we will just have to wait and see what happens.

It's not good enough.

Look at Colchester for example - are their squad really better than ours? 9 points ahead, 6th place, playing some great football.

One lucky and one expected win shouldn't mask how poor we've been.

Archived