Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonesy_rules

livestrong

I tried getting one through the website but like Newcastle Fox said, you can only get them in packs of 10 or up.

Could you not get them from an official Nike Outlet store, cus they're working in conjunction with Armstrong about it all?

Aint any near me though.

Theres somebody near me that runs a business of selling them.He buys them in packs of 10 and then sells them for £2 at school i bought one just to give to the charty but i never wear it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7125318482&rd=1

£3.85 there including P&P.

And the money's already been donated to charity in a way, cus the guy who's selling them has donated.

52350[/snapback]

Yeh the wristbands originally cost $1 and that includes a donation. The guy is still making £2.85 - postage in the sake of cancer. It doesnt say he is giving the profit to the LAF!

,Jan 6 2005, 1:49 PM]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7125318482&rd=1

£3.85 there including P&P.

And the money's already been donated to charity in a way, cus the guy who's selling them has donated.

52350[/snapback]

Yeh the wristbands originally cost $1 and that includes a donation. The guy is still making £2.85 - postage in the sake of cancer. It doesnt say he is giving the profit to the LAF!

52356[/snapback]

Yeah, I realised that, but you're still technically donating that $1 to charity.

You can see whysome people sell them on eBay though, if you have to buy a pack of 10 to get one.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Daniel
i no about ebay, read earlier post! i meant not on EBAY!

52751[/snapback]

you can get them from a british chairty at

www dot ayrshirecancersupport dot org

58360[/snapback]

Where abouts?

Can you get me the excate link mate?

Archived