Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SilverFox

Rules of the Forum

Abusive Comments

Members may not use Foxestalk to abuse any other member of the forum. If a member does abuse another member then they will be issued a warning, along with details of why they have been warned. If a member repeats the offence, this will result in a ban or suspension, dependent on the seriousness of the offence as deemed by the administrators.

Just something to think about. Ban me as well, if you see fit!

Well said SilverFox - some of the threads on here go too far. People who abuse others just prove to everyone that they can't use reasoned arguments to back up their case.

Its nice that myself and highland have recieved so much support from admin on this site. I still await a response to my PM's and this message. The one thing for sure is that if it was one of them that was the subject of petty attacks they would nip it in the bud straight away.

Its nice that myself and highland have recieved so much support from admin on this site.  I still await a response to my PM's and this message.  The one thing for sure is that if it was one of them that was the subject of petty attacks they would nip it in the bud straight away.

53009[/snapback]

As Anish says Silver, it goes on far too often though I do know that at least one of the administrators gets abused big style from time to time by others using PM's.

I suppose it's difficult striking a balance between no. of users and rules.

Personally I'd prefer fewer posters and threads but top class discussion. Even people like chandler have shown that they can make a point but then resort to immature jibes.

Archived