Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gagandeep

transfer listed.

No they aint. Wont be dissapointed in any of them going. Another Micky moment there though, Ahmed Deen was training with the first team all last season, so of the youngsters he rates he transfer lists <_<

Guest Mr Potatohead

Lewis Tozer was in my opinion a very good player and bearing in mind our accute shortage of centre

backs might have been prudent to keep him on!

Guest Sven

Did anyone read The Mercury last night? In the match report for the Partick Thistle game one of the comments made was that Micky Adams says Richard Stearman is 'the most exciting young player he has worked with for a long, long time' now I know that doesn't mean alot, but it atleast shows Micky has recognised his talents. We can't expect him to get in next season much, or at all as he isn't even 17 yet. But I imagine he'll be on the verge of the odd sub appearance, I can't wait. Finally we might have a player worth more than a few quid.

Micky Adams says Richard Stearman is 'the most exciting young player he has worked with for a long, long time'

It's great to have that sort of talent at the club.

We have two priorities here, 1) Keep him at the club long term and 2) Keep him right mentally.

He's obviously got the talent but it's up to the club to help him stay on track. It must be very hard for any 16 year old not to want to do some of the things that 16 year olds do.

Wrap him up in cotton wool I say and let him out on the pitch on a saturday

Micky Adams says Richard Stearman is 'the most exciting young player he has worked with for a long, long time'

We have two priorities here, 1) Keep him at the club long term and 2) Keep him right mentally.

He's obviously got the talent but it's up to the club to help him stay on track. It must be very hard for any 16 year old not to want to do some of the things that 16 year olds do.

alos give him a goosish contract otherwise clubs like arsenal, united, chelsea will be on the prowl.

alos give him a goosish contract otherwise clubs like arsenal, united, chelsea will be on the prowl.

and don't alert those clubs attention to him through the media. <_<

Archived