Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonesy_rules

Upgrade

You can't upgrade online anymore, they removed the option a while ago as they were having problems with it.

Do what i did!!... I Rang up the upgrade number on the website and they told me it would cost me £140 to upgrade to the phone i wanted. Yet new customers where being offered the phone for £80 (i looked before i called up) i had ago at them saying i had been a customer for 2 years yet i had to pay more for the phone than a new customer. They will say they can't offer it any less!!

Then ring up the number you call to cancel your contract, tell you want your PAC (port authority code) so you can move to another network, tell them you are moving because new customers get the phone cheaper than you can and that you are really pissed off about it. The women on the phone said she would see if she could upgrade it any cheaper for me.... she came back and said i can upgrade for £40!!!!! I saved £100.

Archived