Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chairman of the Bored

Worryingly Worrying

I have an impending sense of doom feeling about me today. Am seeing floral tributes everywhere. The league position doesn't help. Mandaric's Mum's illness doesn't help either. Chesterfield away next season is looming large.

Nurse, the screens!

I have an impending sense of doom feeling about me today. Am seeing floral tributes everywhere. The league position doesn't help. Mandaric's Mum's illness doesn't help either. Chesterfield away next season is looming large.

Nurse, the screens!

lol

We have all got to start the week optimistically and send positive vibes MMs way. Ive moved the house furniture around to get the right feng shui vibes, Ive avoided walking under ladders, have washed the cups carefully enough to avoid any of the glass breaking and am now ready for some great news this week. I must admit I had a moment when D**by announced another £1m signing this morning but I was soon over it after listening to the soothing sounds of the ocean on the ipod.

Hummmmmmm Hummmmmmmmmmm Hummmmmmmmmmmm (Ive lost the plot) Hummmmmmmmmm

lol

We have all got to start the week optimistically and send positive vibes MMs way. Ive moved the house furniture around to get the right feng shui vibes, Ive avoided walking under ladders, have washed the cups carefully enough to avoid any of the glass breaking and am now ready for some great news this week. I must admit I had a moment when D**by announced another £1m signing this morning but I was soon over it after listening to the soothing sounds of the ocean on the ipod.

Hummmmmmm Hummmmmmmmmmm Hummmmmmmmmmmm (Ive lost the plot) Hummmmmmmmmm

It doesn't help when you look at the progress derby have made with such positive thinking and the way we are forever stuck in the traps. Oh for some really positive thinking. Someone to instill some excitement to our days.

It doesn't help when you look at the progress derby have made with such positive thinking and the way we are forever stuck in the traps. Oh for some really positive thinking. Someone to instill some excitement to our days.

Its going to happen, we will get back up there once again. If you look at the flip-side to our Midlands rivals, when the last time Derby, Wolves, Forest or Coventry had anything to sing and dance about??? In recent history we have had many more good days than all of them put together.

I must admit to being gutted about Derby in particular who are actually buying the type of players that we would want at our club but they are gambling on promotion this season and it may easily go tats up for them. I hope it goes pear shaped.

As I said though, we feel like the worlds about to end at the moment with no real crowd favourites, poor results and our future in the balance but it will all be OK in the end (Ive just read that last line or two back and we are fooked :D:D )

Its going to happen, we will get back up there once again. If you look at the flip-side to our Midlands rivals, when the last time Derby, Wolves, Forest or Coventry had anything to sing and dance about??? In recent history we have had many more good days than all of them put together.

I must admit to being gutted about Derby in particular who are actually buying the type of players that we would want at our club but they are gambling on promotion this season and it may easily go tats up for them. I hope it goes pear shaped.

As I said though, we feel like the worlds about to end at the moment with no real crowd favourites, poor results and our future in the balance but it will all be OK in the end (Ive just read that last line or two back and we are fooked :D:D )

Just driven past the Walker's there are some vultures perched on the Holiday Inn opposite and a big geezer in a hooded robe holding a sythe walking up and down the concourse! :cry:

Just driven past the Walker's there are some vultures perched on the Holiday Inn opposite and a big geezer in a hooded robe holding a sythe walking up and down the concourse! :cry:

PMSL

On that note thats enough of my Leicester City fix for now and its time I donate some money to poor William Hill and his poker rooms :D Lets hope on my return later/tomorrow that MM has signed and given that bounty to RK and we have managed to sign a handful of players of quality.

flying_pigs.jpg

Archived