Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

just watched leicester season review 04-05

Basically it worried me because the pattern was very similar to this season. It had Dion and Tiatto popping up every now and blaming the poor form on the fact that there were new players trying to get used to each other (this excuse will be used loads in the next few months i guarantee) and of course - Leicester City's number 1 excuse ----BAD LUCK

Williams (although gone) popped up at the end basically saying that they always knew they would stay up and they were never worried (WTF we only stayed up by about 7 points and I think 4 of them came in the last two games :o ) If this is the mentallity then we're doomed

Who can call it bad luck? If bad luck is escaping relegation two seasons in a row then i hope it's NOT 3rd time lucky :unsure:

We secured safety against Derby that season didn't we? which left only 2 games left against Leeds and Plymouth. It's worrying to think how close we were to going down then. It's only because we were never in the drop zone but we could of just fallen into it quite quickly.

We secured safety against Derby that season didn't we? which left only 2 games left against Leeds and Plymouth. It's worrying to think how close we were to going down then it's only because we were never in the drop zone but we could of just fallen into it quite quickly.

We were in the drop zone weren't we at some stage last season? :dunno:

We secured safety against Derby that season didn't we? which left only 2 games left against Leeds and Plymouth. It's worrying to think how close we were to going down then. It's only because we were never in the drop zone but we could of just fallen into it quite quickly.

Connolly was on fire towards the end of that season too.

Archived