Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeh

Anticipation!

So what game is everyone most looking forward to watching or going to see this season and give your reasons?

Mine is Millwall because i want the mighty foxes to get our own back on that traitor! :angry: I reckon Scowcroft will bang one in!

Predition

Leicester City 2 - Millwall 0

Scowcroft,

Dublin

Guest Daniel

Got to be Forest away, we wont throw a lead away agaisnt them this year, we wil beat them 2-0, Williams and Dublin. :)

I don't think I will be able to make Forest away now because I'm working that day - Sky moved it to a Friday. :angry:

So, the Game I'm most looking forward to (The one I'm actually going to attend) will be Derby away. Hopefully be a good day out, and 3 points in the bag on the way to promotion...... :thumbup::banana::bounce:

Prediction:

Sheep 1-2 Leicester

Dublin, Connolly B)

I'm looking forward to hopefully doing the double over Sheff Utd, and sticking the metaphoricals up at that Warnock!

For personal reasons, I'm also hoping to see some good wins over Cov too.

Guest Guest
Same here, i hate coventry more than any other club.

I cant wait to stuff them with Dion scoring. :)

I agree BM

Can't wait for Forest away aswell and throwing a hot balti pie at Warnock when we play Sheff United.

I look forward to Forest because i meet up with some forest fans i know!Because i used to live In leicester then Nottingham now Manchester OMG im a friggin gyppo :blink:

Although ive never been to the City ground and seen us win this will be the time :D

I hate the sheep shagging farmers of Derby though and look forward to that.Gotta be Forest!

Leicester 3 v 1 Forest

Connoly Johnson

Dublin (2)

Man Of The Match:Gareth Williams

Home game has to be Millwall - If the atmosphere was anything to go by last time - I can't wait to shout abuse.

I am most looking forward to Wolves away so we can stuff them properly this time! Also because I am surrounded by Wolves fans living here.

Guest Daniel

Nah i aint going to that shit tournament mate.

I aint wasing my money on it mate.

Your ok, you can get in for free.

Archived