Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hullfox

Away ticket priority system

It's based on how many away games you went to last season.

I think it's this system, I'm not sure.....

Priority 1 = 13+

Priority 2 = 8-12

Priority 3 = 0-7

I personally think they should raise the upper limit, and give us on priority 1 better seats, instead of shoving us behind every pillar, post, and any dark recess available. :(

Priority 1 = 13+

Priority 2 = 8-12

Priority 3 = 0-7

I know ur right with the 3rd and 2nd priorities, but i thought the 1sty priority was higher? (Aint trying to prove you wrong here btw and i could be wrong myself, just wondering.) Thing is cos im back at uni this year i cant afford to go to every game again so it would be nice to know how many i have to go to to get the 1st priority again?

Priority 1 = 13+

Priority 2 = 8-12

Priority 3 = 0-7

I know ur right with the 3rd and 2nd priorities, but i thought the 1sty priority was higher? (Aint trying to prove you wrong here btw and i could be wrong myself, just wondering.) Thing is cos im back at uni this year i cant afford to go to every game again so it would be nice to know how many i have to go to to get the 1st priority again?

To be honest Homer, I'm not sure if it's right myself. I think it's either 13 or 14 + games for priority 1.....

Priority 1 = 13+

Priority 2 = 8-12

Priority 3 = 0-7

Thanks Scowy,

Getting the information from the ticket office was a nightmare.

Being a foxile, all of my away ticket purchases are done over the phone or via email. Not once last season did I receive a voucher with my tickets so I've stayed as priority three.

On occasions last year I was promised tickets that never materialised so that aspect of the club has really cheesed me off.

Foxestrust asked for my details and said that they would look into matters as other foxiles had said the same but never got back to me. Not sure quite what influence they could have had though.

I suppose living up here, every game is an away game.

Priority 1 = 13+

Priority 2 = 8-12

Priority 3 = 0-7

Thanks Scowy,

Getting the information from the ticket office was a nightmare.

Being a foxile, all of my away ticket purchases are done over the phone or via email. Not once last season did I receive a voucher with my tickets so I've stayed as priority three.

On occasions last year I was promised tickets that never materialised so that aspect of the club has really cheesed me off.

Foxestrust asked for my details and said that they would look into matters as other foxiles had said the same but never got back to me. Not sure quite what influence they could have had though.

I suppose living up here, every game is an away game.

If you have to give your season ticket client reference number when you ordered your tickets, then they will have a record of it in the ticket office.

I got my priority card, already marked up as priority 1 with this years season ticket, without having to do anything else.

If you think you should have a higher priority, I'd suggest phoning them up, with the client reference number, and see what they have on the computer.

If you think you should have a higher priority, I'd suggest phoning them up, with the client reference number, and see what they have on the computer.

Done that to no avail I'm afraid.

Some of my tickets were but during general sale so they didn't need my reference number.

My own fault I suppose

Hi Hullfox

Don't know if you read the story below on our website

http://www.foxestrust.com/html/modules.php...article&sid=250

We did raise the problems you experienced as part of that meeting & are still awaiting a reply as to the exact capabilities of the computer used for ticketing. We believe that it is feasible to record each purchase & therefore establish the priority rankings accordingly.

You would need to declare your ref number each time though.

Hi Hullfox

We did raise the problems you experienced as part of that meeting & are still awaiting a reply as to the exact capabilities of the computer used for ticketing. We believe that it is feasible to record each purchase & therefore establish the priority rankings accordingly.

well get on to the club about it will you so OUR fans can find out what to do

bluemistress im with you on this trust thing they never seem to do much but are first to put their hands out <_<

just read the trust aims what utter crap :angry:

and if anyone from the trust reads this then good cause we hear little from u lot until you want to raise money

Hi Hullfox

well get on to the club about it will you so OUR fans can find out what to do

bluemistress im with you on this trust thing they never seem to do much but are first to put their hands out <_<

just read the trust aims what utter crap :angry:

and if anyone from the trust reads this then good cause we hear little from u lot until you want to raise money

We speak regularly with the club about issues as they are raised, hence the post about the Derby away tickets.

Who would have kept you informed about this prior to the Trust's existance.

The vast majority of our activity is not fund raising, yes in the early days. The aims you just criticised explain the activity we undertake, representing the fans views.

However when we do raise funds they are invested in further shares in the club, are you against fans putting money into the club & getting something in return - liek regular dialogue with the club & attendance at board meetings.

So dhermon very easy to slag off - now try & be positive -

What do you think the Trust 's aims should be over the next year then ?

Our website is updated almost daily & posts are frequently made on 5 message boards - so how come you reckon you don't here from us.

Its more difficult for non-internet people to reach them but we try to gain as much coverage from the Mercury & Radio Leicester/Leicester Sound as possible.

i was not having a go at you and i will think about what u said and get back to you on how to imporove things i must amit i dont look the trust site up and it was the first time i read the aims of the trust

i just think there is no real depth to what the aims state very bland remember to that i live in australia and dont get to see first hand the work you do down in the bunkers so to speak

i guess i am just a little shittie that i have to come to this site and a few others to get any real news on leicester

it may well just be me who thinks this but the club website is a little dull there has been nothing on it lets face it the other night it never even had team line up for our last game poor very poor to finish i say this lets start a post for ideas on how we can help the trust

on the money issue ok how many shares do the trust have how much do u need to buy more where would that money go now

also it would be nice if the club had a counter on website to show how many season tickets had been sold essendon football club did it in our pre-season over here and the fans loved it

Archived