Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zingari

how about a greatest ever posts; read only thread

just a thought, but would it be possible to have a read only thread whereby mods /admin could compile an all time greatest hits of posts so they could be read by anyone at anytime and not get lost among other stuff

if you can may i suggest today's post by apexgeo " letter to barcelona" and ric flair " i choose" type of post to start it off.

i'm sure members could nominate many more from the past but these are ones i've seen recently

just a thought, but would it be possible to have a read only thread whereby mods /admin could compile an all time greatest hits of posts so they could be read by anyone at anytime and not get lost among other stuff

if you can may i suggest today's post by apexgeo " letter to barcelona" and ric flair " i choose" type of post to start it off.

i'm sure members could nominate many more from the past but these are ones i've seen recently

I like this idea, but many of the top posts surely wouldn't make sense without the rest of the topic. :dunno:

It's a good idea, but picking greatest ever posts is very subjective. I guess there could be some place for them in the Threadmas forum? Who chooses them though? If you leave it to the vicious nazi mods, you get accusations of bias and nepotism. You throw it open and then every bugger's got an opinion for or against....

The end of year poll is a good place to flag up those classic posts. And Ric Flair usually wins with one of his spleen busters!

It's a good idea, but picking greatest ever posts is very subjective. I guess there could be some place for them in the Threadmas forum? Who chooses them though? If you leave it to the vicious nazi mods, you get accusations of bias and nepotism. You throw it open and then every bugger's got an opinion for or against....

The end of year poll is a good place to flag up those classic posts. And Ric Flair usually wins with one of his spleen busters!

His "You Choose" post would certainly feature as one of my choices. Brilliant post that was. And it offended Ultra very much.

Archived