Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

All those questions about N-Block you weren't afraid enough to refrain from asking...

Will there be tickets for sale?

Yes

Can I stand?

Yes

Will people be singing songs?

Yes

Is Row A near the back?

No

Will there be a shutter for me to kick?

Maybe

Can I have the drum?

F'ck no

Can I swear?

Not if it refers to ladies bits

Can I video people singing?

Only if you shake your phone around in a wild fashion so it can't focus on anything and induces nausea for anyone that watches it

Do I have to have a satchel?

If you are cool

Will people laugh if my Mum picks me up afterwards?

Not if she's fit

What songs shall we sing?

FFS! :doh:

There - done them all.

Thanks for clearing that up for us Dave. Mighty kind of you.

You didn't need it, the thirty seven people who continually post the same questions in threads they've just created on the other hand...

Seriously, can't you cater for this kind of thing on the Ultra website/Myspace/Facebook?

You didn't need it, the thirty seven people who continually post the same questions in threads they've just created on the other hand...

Seriously, can't you cater for this kind of thing on the Ultra website/Myspace/Facebook?

Nobody on the Ultras Myspace actually knows who I am I don't think and so they won't take any notice of any updates I happen to post on there.. And it doesn't help that the bloke who runs the Ultras Myspace doesn't reply to anything you write out on there.. (Tommo!!) :whistle:

I am very disappointed all the N block posts keep getting deleted and glad I have found this to moan about it to someone.

I have a few questions I want answering.

1) Why do the N block Threads get removed - why not just close them stating the reason as with other threads - there was some useful information on them.

2) I only found out/have grown interest/have upsurged my interest by the bandwagon of the posts on here, so why do you the moderaters feel it is not a valid subject for the L C forum, or for that matter any other forum?

3) Is it true that any Thread/Post that now contains the reference 'N' or "Block" will now get removed, however important the information Jme is posting may be?

4) Your decision to delete the threads interests me as they were very popular, even you must have noticed that, so why do threads such as 'Thracians Famous' (interesting as it is) get deemed suitable and worthwhile to the L C forum - but not N block Threads?

Moan over.

Before I answer this I have to point out that I have not deleted N-block threads. I went to the N-block last game and plan on doing so for all future home games...no matter what people wish to believe.

1) Why do the N block Threads get removed - why not just close them stating the reason as with other threads - there was some useful information on them.

Because there have been too many and it gets boring repeating the same thing over and over again

2) I only found out/have grown interest/have upsurged my interest by the bandwagon of the posts on here, so why do you the moderaters feel it is not a valid subject for the L C forum, or for that matter any other forum?

There's a difference between debating something and having a bunch of illiterate children spouting shite...I love debate, I hate shite

3) Is it true that any Thread/Post that now contains the reference 'N' or "Block" will now get removed, however important the information Jme is posting may be?

No - that's a load of cock

4) Your decision to delete the threads interests me as they were very popular, even you must have noticed that, so why do threads such as 'Thracians Famous' (interesting as it is) get deemed suitable and worthwhile to the L C forum - but not N block Threads?

For the life of me, I have no idea why 'Thracian's Famous' is not removed from the face of the forum...in fact, it may as well be my last moderating act seeing as I am more than a little ****ed off with how everything is going.

A bientot.

Archived