Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanishGroundhopper

Travelling to Leicester for the first time

Hello guys,

Greetings from a very cold Denmark..

Only my second Leicester match, first one a 3-1 at Majeski in Reading a few years ago, f@ckin cold, did anyone go on the list go ?

I'm planning a little footie trip over (3 matches on 4 days)and will be present on Good Friday vs Derby County if I can get tickets..

I'll arrive from London to the bus station, can anyone enlight me how to get to the ground, prices, best place to sit etc..

Is it possible to get some Leicester players to sign programmes etc before or after matches ?

Any vital information or advice feel free to write..

All the best and looking forward to see the town/ground..

I'll arrive from London to the bus station, can anyone enlight me how to get to the ground, prices, best place to sit etc..

It's a good 30 min walk from St. Margarets. Taxi will cost you £5.00. You want to be in L1 or N1 and it will cost you £26.

I cant see any problems getting tickets as the game is being televised. The other factor to be taken into account is that alot of people work on Good Friday so wont be able to attend anyway. Sky fooking it up again for the genuine fan. They should stick to the premier league and pander to the likes of the "Big 4". Idiots.

tickets are normally:

adults: £22

young adults and senior adults: £20

under 16: £12

under 12: £5

under 8: free

how to get there use this to make directions

N block in the family stand is a good place for signing.

Players sign programmes and shirts in between 12.45 and 1.30.

Even better for singing. :P;)

If you are travelling from the bus station, you can get a bus to Freemans Common/Aylestone Road (only a couple of minutes from the stadium), 84 and 85 definitely go there, think the 49 does as well. Don't know how much it will cost, should be no more than £1.50.

Archived