Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Today's game - Pictures

During the game I took a load of pictures because I enjoy wasting time for no particular reason. I was only going to post one in particular, but there's a few.

Excitablehair.jpg

This man's hair is more excited than the entire West Stand

excitablehair2.jpg

Same guy with arrows and some even funnier hair in the background

Flaskguy.jpg

A mate pointed this out to me. Made us laugh.

Flaskguy2.jpg

Same again (again), with things that made us giggle numbered. The guy is drinking from a flask, his kid is ignoring the game and playing his gameboy, and the guy seems to be listening to Barber - by choice!

Sunsetinjurytime.jpg

The sun came out just as we hit injury time, and N-block seemed to double in volume about the same time.

sunawayfans.jpg

Away fans in the sun. Pretty great support, actually, though they were a bit subdued once we equalised.

Now the thing I actually wanted to post:

Craig1.jpg

Craig Levein!

Obviously it isn't him. He looked way more like him really, but I couldn't get a better picture.

thats me with the shiny bold head you cheeky beggar :angry:

I hope you're not serious. If so, uhhh... sorry mate.

lol at CL and the kid playing the DS! Great idea to post pics from the game on here. It should be a regular feature!

Heh, it was boring enough this time. If I hadn't seen a look-likey I wouldn't have bothered.

That Craig Levein lookalike was quality from the picture - even more so in the flesh. Nice spotting there Flynny! Good to come down and see you and Leonisco even though it was a brief stay.

Can't believe you couldn't hear everyone shouting you though from the back. :o

That Craig Levein lookalike was quality from the picture - even more so in the flesh. Nice spotting there Flynny! Good to come down and see you and Leonisco even though it was a brief stay.

Hah, took us a second to catch on. Did I give you both a scare for a second not saying 'yeah it's us' before tapping Leonisco on the shoulder?

Hah, took us a second to catch on. Did I give you both a scare for a second not saying 'yeah it's us' before tapping Leonisco on the shoulder?

lol I felt pretty awkward to be honest thought Andy had just gone and bothered some strangers who'd have no idea who we were!!

Yeah, was nice to meet you and Andy as well. :thumbup:

Sorry I didn't really say much, normally I'm quite subdued around people I don't really know that well. ;)

Archived