Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MADLEVEIN

kop switch ?

move the kop to the north stand to improve atmosphere  

87 members have voted

1. 1. move the kop to the north stand to improve atmosphere

• yes ! great idea
    • no ! things are fine as they are

well i am lead to beleive the club are considering not an outright swap but since there are fewer season ticket holders in the family stand moving it to a corner say west stand current kop corner and just making the north stand another area so the L1ers would probs buy there tickets behinfd the goal next to the away fans and the kopites could move there and join in if they wanted..

i think they should just get on with moving the kop and stop fannying about :ph34r::thumbup:

It's a very sad day when people think we have to be next to the away fans to make some noise. Whilst banter can be amusing, we should be supporting the team, not taking the piss out of the opposition for 90 minutes. It only means they retaliate, spur on their own players and nick a winning goal.

I know you mean the fans but The Observer reckoned that Leicester fans' barracking of Ince, in particular, and Postma really unsettled them - suggesting even enough to deliver the victory.

well i am lead to beleive the club are considering not an outright swap but since there are fewer season ticket holders in the family stand moving it to a corner say west stand current kop corner and just making the north stand another area so the L1ers would probs buy there tickets behinfd the goal next to the away fans and the kopites could move there and join in if they wanted..

i think they should just get on with moving the kop and stop fannying about :ph34r::thumbup:

i couldnt have put it better mate.

Coz that happend all the time at filbo didn't it :rolleyes:

Filbert Street wasn't the fortress everyone remembers it to be. As much as I hanker for the good old days, I'm afraid it's the good old days of Little and O'Neill that I'm remembering. Funnily the Pleat years have been wiped from my memory, and for good reason too.

I know you mean the fans but The Observer reckoned that Leicester fans' barracking of Ince, in particular, and Postma really unsettled them - suggesting even enough to deliver the victory.

That's not barracking the away fans, and the Kop seemed to do a pretty good job without being next to the Wolves fans.

Why is it we have such snobby fans that, when you do start screaming out your teams name to join in with the kop, everyone looks at you like you've got plague!

Where the hell do you sit? :o

the kop can get a half decent atmosphere going but the away fans cannot hear any of it so if it was the other end it would improve the hole atmosphere of the game like it does at palace/derby for example :thumbup:

its not about going and dissing the away fans just motivates fans to sing to have rivalry..thats what football is about fan rivalry aint it? :rolleyes:

the kop can get a half decent atmosphere going but the away fans cannot hear any of it so if it was the other end it would improve the hole atmosphere of the game like it does at palace/derby for example :thumbup:

its not about going and dissing the away fans just motivates fans to sing to have rivalry..thats what football is about fan rivalry aint it? :rolleyes:

But the players can hear it, which is my point about supporting the team. I don't give a flying fcuk if the away fans hear us or not, as long as I'm having a good time. In fact I'd rather they didn't cos it gives them less of an excuse to make any noise.

[..]

All that's going to do is to divide the 'vocal' fans even further... not a good solution IMO. I really hope they don't do that. If they do something they must be decisive about it and make sure it will guarantee a positive effect.

Archived