Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wallin1704

dark days... new beginnings...

Ok theres so much negativity on these boards and to be honest there should be!

leicester have this season teetered between being distinctly average and downright s**te! with a generous helping of mediocrity thown in for good measure!

rob kelly although he did get us out of a pickle last season has shown that he's not the right man for the job he knows it, milan knows it and we all know it! so im not going to go into all the kelly out malarky cuz well its every other post!

i'm going to try and put a new slant on things... and get some positivity back in time for the derby game (wish me luck! lol)

1st.. rob kelly wont be here next season we all know that so i think we should stop posting 100 new rob kelly is crap topics and concentrate on getting behind the boys to help f**k up derbys promotion bid!

2nd.. most of the players especially the loanees wont be here next season which means during the summer we will have 6 weeks of excitement about who's coming to us and an air of optimism about how well we will do and if we can mount a serious charge for promotion..

it is crap being a leicester fan at the minute we get beat week in week out by crap teams we have a couple of good results then we become even worse but i dont mind because next season will be a whole different story!

lets get behind the boys on friday lets make some noise be loud and be proud! and lets stuff those f***ing sheep sh***ers get the points we need to stay up and tough out the rest of this laughable season!

the futures bright and i for one can't wait! :)

BLUE ARMY!!

Ok theres so much negativity on these boards and to be honest there should be!

leicester have this season teetered between being distinctly average and downright s**te! with a generous helping of mediocrity thown in for good measure!

rob kelly although he did get us out of a pickle last season has shown that he's not the right man for the job he knows it, milan knows it and we all know it! so im not going to go into all the kelly out malarky cuz well its every other post!

i'm going to try and put a new slant on things... and get some positivity back in time for the derby game (wish me luck! lol)

1st.. rob kelly wont be here next season we all know that so i think we should stop posting 100 new rob kelly is crap topics and concentrate on getting behind the boys to help f**k up derbys promotion bid!

2nd.. most of the players especially the loanees wont be here next season which means during the summer we will have 6 weeks of excitement about who's coming to us and an air of optimism about how well we will do and if we can mount a serious charge for promotion..

it is crap being a leicester fan at the minute we get beat week in week out by crap teams we have a couple of good results then we become even worse but i dont mind because next season will be a whole different story!

lets get behind the boys on friday lets make some noise be loud and be proud! and lets stuff those f***ing sheep sh***ers get the points we need to stay up and tough out the rest of this laughable season!

the futures bright and i for one can't wait! :)

BLUE ARMY!!

agree obviously, but ultimately it's down to the players and they've shown they're not up to it. One would hope they will raise their efforts against derby but you just don't know what you're going to get from this team. I just want the season to be over.

Archived