Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

accomadation in good old leicester

I guess you two know each other then?  ;)

nah, my familys orignaly from leicester and ive always wanted to live there for a while after spending about 6 weeks there when i was 16.

anyway dhermon wher abouts do you live?

im from geelong

nah, my familys orignaly from leicester and ive always wanted to live there for a while after spending about 6 weeks there when i was 16.

im from geelong

geelong a handbagger then (joke) gee your old cats are having a good season

i support essendon do u go to any afl games

im from geelong

geelong a handbagger then (joke) gee your old cats are having a good season

i support essendon do u go to any afl games

i dont go to many as i play soccer on sundays but i ussually watch the games in the pub over the road!! do you play for a sunday leauge team at all?

have you always supported the foxes?, when i went to england for a holiday when i was younger i went and saw city vs villa we finished 0-0 i then went and saw the ressies play derby at filbert st which also finished 0-0 so ive never seen city score a goal :angry: anyway hopefully that will happen if i get over there soon

i have followed leicester for many years(im 27 now) when my grandad went blind i would read out the results to him one day i shall get to a game even if its the last thing i do i dont play for a team but i would like to i played as a keeper at school but never got into playing it as nobody liked it its a bit hard to start a game when footballs keep smacking u in the head (aussie rule balls) and the girls sitting in the middle of the pitch talking bloody gas bags :D

eastern suburbs vermont my failmy also from leicester my grandad born there lost 4 brothers in ww1  ;)

have you ever been there before? i fell in love with the place!

i remmber just going into town by meself AND going into this massive football shop that during the pre season was always on sale, you could pick up things for next to nothing, does anyone know what i mean it was next to jjb i think

no ive never been but family from leicester came here. still close to my aunt cath in leicester mum went back with grandpa years back when he was alive and could still see he would tell the best stories you would feel like your there

long term i would like to move to england to live but that is a long way off from happening :(

i remmber just going into town by meself AND  going into this massive football shop that during the pre season was always on sale, you could pick up things for next to nothing, does anyone know what i mean it was next to jjb i think

I think you mean 'Sports Soccer', and there is a permanent sale on in that place, not just during the close season!!

i remmber just going into town by meself AND  going into this massive football shop that during the pre season was always on sale, you could pick up things for next to nothing, does anyone know what i mean it was next to jjb i think

I think you mean 'Sports Soccer', and there is a permanent sale on in that place, not just during the close season!!

Adult England tops were on sale for £20 there - Walk down the road to JJB, and they were £35!!! :huh:^_^ :wacko: :blink::bounce:

Adult England tops were on sale for £20 there - Walk down the road to JJB, and they were £35!!! :huh:^_^ :wacko: :blink::bounce:

My mum bought my england shirt in Allsports for my bithday and she paid £40! (I was with her at the time thats how I know)

My mum bought my england shirt in Allsports for my bithday and she paid £40! (I was with her at the time thats how I know)

Oh dear, you could have had some extra little treats!

Oh dear, you could have had some extra little treats!

I know couldn't believe it

I even told her it was cheaper in Sports Soccer but she wouldnt listen pfft

Archived