Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Micky

Just because a player is from another country it doesn't necessarily make them any good. I would be happy with Carsley but Mr. Bent can't seem to make up his mind. On some threads you have said he is coming on others not...which is it me old mate :rolleyes:

Marcus you wind up merchant who are these players we're suppost to be getting in this week? My friend says he's pretty sure Makin is the only one whos going to be signed in the next two days?

Guest Icepop

I aint being funny but I see no reason why you people with the so called 'inside info' don't spill your beans, i'm sure spilling the beans won't constitute in the deal falling through and i'm sure whoever tells you won't read this forum and tell you off. Infact there's so many of you who have inside info regarding Leicester that even if the info spread nobody would know the true source, so why not tell us?

Guest Guest
no it is a matter of principle if i am asked not to say something I don't. have you no shame

Fair enough, but I heard you always used to tell everyone? I wasn't a member of talkingballs, but someone said you always were the man to tell us.

Give us the nationality of the two players, that's a small clue.

Guest Guest
no clues I used to and I didn't realise how stupid i was being i was being told in confidence and telling people.

Small clues are fine, such as nationality. We haven't even been linked with any foreigners so you giving us a nationality wouldn't give the game away would it? We can just guess then and it will keep us busy until tomorrow.

Guest Guest

Cheers mate and can you classify that this is the truth and your not trying to wind us up? I'm not saying you would do, but if I knew inside stuff it would be hard not to get people going sometimes!! ;)

Guest Guest

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah I know now what you meant by it depends whether or not he's on trial. There's a swedish defender on trial at Forest, could well be him.

Guest Guest
who is on trial at forest?

Actually he's not on trial at Forest, they are just flying out to watch him on sunday, some defender.

Check www.planetfootball.com out

Archived