Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Micky

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...~545614,00.html

Micky says he is very close to completing a few deals, and is hoping to have them in before the tournament this weekend.

Also interesting to add that Micky thought we looked tired tonight - He said that against Barnsley......Maybe he's working them too hard? We've all heard how Micky is very assertive with his regime.....

Gemmill ?

He doesn't fall under the category of one of the 'Mysterious' signings......... ;)

more rather 'pointless' or even 'absurd' signing...gemmill that is! :D

Or 'Too young'. ;)

HUTCHINSON - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -  he has been told he is not good enought to play for West Ham and if he joins us that will be a joke!

Pardew said he wasn't the right player for his team in div1, he said that if they were in the prem he would definately be playing! :lol:

Just to stop him crying when he said he was on the transfer list I reckon!

negoociations have gone quickly this week

However I will quote what paul mace said to me on tuesday

'We have a few irons in the fire this week, yes, however i do not see them being completed this week as they are in scotland and the players will need to fly in and complete their medicals'

Guest Guest
negoociations have gone quickly this week

However I will quote what paul mace said to me on tuesday

'We have a few irons in the fire this week, yes, however i do not see them being completed this week as they are in scotland and the players will need to fly in and complete their medicals'

Fly in??

Foreigners then?

Sweet

Guest Guest
yep but that is all i am saying

one of the however probably doesn't need to fly in depends where he goes ontrial

Explain that please? I am confused? Does that mean he's on trial at another club or he is going on trial with another club first? Or am I thick?

Archived