Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Modship.

Wrong smart arse, try taking things a little less seriously eh

Somebody is a bit touchy aren't they?? Honestly, and I'm not being funny when I say this - if you think I'm ever serious anywhere on this message board outside of the LCFC Forum, then you need to pull your head out of your arse and rinse your eyes immediately.

Somebody is a bit touchy aren't they?? Honestly, and I'm not being funny when I say this - if you think I'm ever serious anywhere on this message board outside of the LCFC Forum, then you need to pull your head out of your arse and rinse your eyes immediately.

Seriously, im not bothered who you are or what you do. Im sure the beloved TPH with his degree and eloquent speech can stick up for himself. Still, at least you can bump up your post count that you are so obsessed with by arguing with me.

Seriously, im not bothered who you are or what you do. Im sure the beloved TPH with his degree and eloquent speech can stick up for himself. Still, at least you can bump up your post count that you are so obsessed with by arguing with me.

I bet TPH can stick up for himself. Infact I'm sure he'd love to. I had a feeling that Ultra was on spouting nonsense again so I decided to try and find out. And then you replied directly to me in a condescending manner, and so I was more than entitled so send a reply back to you. Or is that not how a forum works?! Either way, I'll leave you to your ramblings, I've much more important things to do. Like scratch the back of my knee.

I bet TPH can stick up for himself. Infact I'm sure he'd love to. I had a feeling that Ultra was on spouting nonsense again so I decided to try and find out. And then you replied directly to me in a condescending manner, and so I was more than entitled so send a reply back to you. Or is that not how a forum works?! Either way, I'll leave you to your ramblings, I've much more important things to do. Like scratch the back of my knee.

Really? Of course, those lego bricks won't put themselves away will they.

Archived