Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Modship.

The fight against "poster discrimination" and favouritism is a pointless one. All new posters have to work their way up on here until they're known - I know that myself first hand. Everyone has to start somewhere, and posting mindless stupidity will not win you many fans. Why not try and actually be thoughtful and laid-back on here, not behave like a school-kid who wants to be king of the playground?? Favouritism is apparent to a degree on here, but then, that's through making friends for yourself on the board and sticking around, not annoying everybody and being a complete **** everytime you come on. Whinging does you no favours. Take it from somebody like me who went down that road a while ago.

How did you lose your modship and why?(just wondering). :dunno:

It was during the Great Modwar of 2106

He was vanquished by Black Stez who absorbed his powers. General Nationwider sent him back to 2007 as he would have been unable to protect himself.

Fez fell during the Interforum Conflict of 2452 and I succumbed to the dark side of moderation a year afterwards and spent a century encased in bubblewrap.

He was vanquished by Black Stez who absorbed his powers. General Nationwider sent him back to 2007 as he would have been unable to protect himself.

Fez fell during the Interforum Conflict of 2452 and I succumbed to the dark side of moderation a year afterwards and spent a century encased in bubblewrap.

Pleased to see everything worked out OK. ;):thumbup:

we need you back sir dave, the right honourable lord sir nationwider (as we must now call him) has gone power mad

Archived