Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Lad

Preston Pictures

I take the pics for our programme, a section called fanzone, see page 35 from yesterday's match programme. I took 380 photos yesterday with a hell of a lot focused on the foxes fans, do you think your club would be interested in the full sized pics, for your programme/website? Do you have a contact name and number for whoever deals with the programme content?

I take the pics for our programme, a section called fanzone, see page 35 from yesterday's match programme. I took 380 photos yesterday with a hell of a lot focused on the foxes fans, do you think your club would be interested in the full sized pics, for your programme/website? Do you have a contact name and number for whoever deals with the programme content?

Advertising Sales: 0870 040 4444 Option 2. Dont know wether that helps! I know the name of the person who deals with the content of the site and programme, and his email address is [email protected]

Archived