Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

Statistics

Gone, with the wind. :thumbup:

They were, I'm sure, rendered useless by the recent forum upgrade. They weren't a central part of the forum software, so when the upgrade was made, the modification was overwritten and Mark hasn't seen fit to re-mod the forums to produce those statistics.

I suspect the statistics page was using a fair amount of resource - especially when half the forum is checking the numbers every hour or so... lol

So they're gone... basically.

Mark hasn't indicated yet if they were removed because they were a drain on resources, or if he just didn't want them... but really, in either instance they're not coming back. :P

Gone, with the wind. :thumbup:

They were, I'm sure, rendered useless by the recent forum upgrade. They weren't a central part of the forum software, so when the upgrade was made, the modification was overwritten and Mark hasn't seen fit to re-mod the forums to produce those statistics.

I suspect the statistics page was using a fair amount of resource - especially when half the forum is checking the numbers every hour or so... lol

So they're gone... basically.

Mark hasn't indicated yet if they were removed because they were a drain on resources, or if he just didn't want them... but really, in either instance they're not coming back. :P

Informative.

Archived