Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

what stand

3000+ and counting. they`ll be another 4 on the list tomorrow morning when I book mine and my mates/brothers tickets. Lest try and get to that magical 5000 not only for our team but for the poor northern monkeys of Barnsley who will put the gate reciepts to a good cause as the Hovis factory needs a refit.

are away supporters located in at barnsley? as in are we behind the goal or in 1 of the side stands.

It's the old mountain terrace where on a clear day at the start of the season one could see the tulips of Holland in the distance, it was f'ckn massive.

Also extremely Baltic in the autumn, winter and spring :unsure:

3000+ and counting. they`ll be another 4 on the list tomorrow morning when I book mine and my mates/brothers tickets. Lest try and get to that magical 5000 not only for our team but for the poor northern monkeys of Barnsley who will put the gate reciepts to a good cause as the Hovis factory needs a refit.

I think we will take 4000 maximum.

Cant really see us selling 2000 with no more free coaches!

You know what were like :rolleyes:

I think we will take 4000 maximum.

Cant really see us selling 2000 with no more free coaches!

You know what were like :rolleyes:

My dear boy you may not realise but to us older lot the last away day of the season was always something special, so fully expect the 5,000 to be there :thumbup:

Us oldies have things like cars and have the ability to arrange our own coaches and mini buses and occassionally we jump aboard a train too :cool:

My dear boy you may not realise but to us older lot the last away day of the season was always something special, so fully expect the 5,000 to be there :thumbup:

Us oldies have things like cars and have the ability to arrange our own coaches and mini buses and occassionally we jump aboard a train too :cool:

Hope you right mate!

Would love to see us go down that and really put on a show...

Its just 2000 tickets in 3 days...

Could we?

I hear these modern locomotives do upwards of 15mph on half the coal of the older models! :thumbup:

Hope you right mate!

Would love to see us go down that and really put on a show...

Its just 2000 tickets in 3 days...

Could we?

In the old days we used to have this thing called 'pay on the day', I believe at certain games out side all ticket affairs they still have that procedure. For those of a perceived dubious nature it is a good thing :unsure::whistle::thumbup:

I hear these modern locomotives do upwards of 15mph on half the coal of the older models! :thumbup:

It's a good job because anymore than 5 hours drinking on these loco's and me and the fellow OL's get a bit tipsy :mellow:

Yes you can pay on the gate....

Do you really think a few hundred/thousand will travel up with no ticket?!

A few may well will, but not too many!

I refer you to my second contribution to this topic :thumbup:

Judging by the 45 minutes I was on hold when ringing the the ticket office this afternoon, a lot of people must still be snapping them up.

or the club are cutting down on staff answering the phone !!!! the ticket office is that mesed up that that they are probably selling heineken cup fianl tickets !!

Archived