Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coale39

The Championship

Nice little package they put together today on events down at the bottom of the table. Didn't show a lot about us, but the scenes at Leeds were ridiculous. Hopefully there are major repercussions on them. :laugh:

A mate of mine who is a Leeds fan (the one that got abuse down the phone) said a lot of the Leeds fan think they will start next season with a point deduction. lol

A mate of mine who is a Leeds fan (the one that got abuse down the phone) said a lot of the Leeds fan think they will start next season with a point deduction. lol

I really do hope that's the case. It'd be lovely to see them bottom of League One for a stretched period of time. lol!!!

couldn't happen to a nicer chap

a friend(girl) of mines boyfriend supports leeds apparently was practically crying down the phone :D:P

Yeah lovely dive when he was "elbowed" in the "face"

:rolleyes:

Great goal though :P

Quality goal but really there was no need for him to go down and roll around as he did. Quite farcical scenes to be fair. Maybe because he's young his bones are not as hard as a seasoned professional?? :dunno::rolleyes:

Archived