Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coale39

The Championship

The Championship really is a dire program, it's so unbelievably shit. Too many adverts, crap commentators and meagre highlights. Pathetic.

have to agree beyond terrible to be honest ITV really can't do football we got a MASSIVE 5seconds today I feel

Must confess when our goal went in at the time I thought Fryatt had pushed their defender but there was nothing in it at all, what a ludicrous goal! Shame they didn't show Cadamarteri's shot that was saved on the line.

Both our wins have been a little bit lucky, which is why I'm not too keen on Wortho even though we look much better and the fans are behind the team again.

Larsson... fooking amazing. Easily Premiership quality. I've missed most of it, though.

Fantastic run and finish.

What a stupid tackle from Muamba

Must confess when our goal went in at the time I thought Fryatt had pushed their defender but there was nothing in it at all, what a ludicrous goal! Shame they didn't show Cadamarteri's shot that was saved on the line.

Our highlights were pretty poor overall. The shot they showed from Barnsley was one of their worst efforts.

i was hoping that the leeds fans would kick dennis wise in, instead the jockey ran

"I want to see a close up of Leeds supporters crying. So glad there down."

aahahahaaa u see wise's face, was worth watching the whole thing just for that :P

all praise to the boys for keeping us up :worship:

Nice little package they put together today on events down at the bottom of the table. Didn't show a lot about us, but the scenes at Leeds were ridiculous. Hopefully there are major repercussions on them. :laugh:

Archived