Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Leicester City Season Reviews

I'm not a man of technology, so this may sound a stupid idea :whistle: but, is it possible to put Videos onto DVDs? I ask because i am after the season reviews from the 95/96 season until the last season at Filbert Street. Obviously i'm not interested in buying them on video but wondering if anyone sells/or willing to DVD copies? I personally think the club should think about reproducing them on DVD as i'm sure i wouldnt be the only one interested in buying.

Chears :thumbup:

I'm not a man of technology, so this may sound a stupid idea :whistle: but, is it possible to put Videos onto DVDs? I ask because i am after the season reviews from the 95/96 season until the last season at Filbert Street. Obviously i'm not interested in buying them on video but wondering if anyone sells/or willing to DVD copies? I personally think the club should think about reproducing them on DVD as i'm sure i wouldnt be the only one interested in buying.

Chears :thumbup:

Yeah you can put video's on to dvd's my bro's got something which lets you do it!

but i don't know how to do it, and i don't think he does either!!

all i suggest you do is get the video's play them through a video player and record them using a recordable dvd player :dunno:

Archived