Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shrood

That empty feeling...

May have been an awful season with pathetic performances and similar home support but I'm pretty gutted it's over. Hate not having a match to look forward to for about 3 months. Summers with no international championships and endless cluthching at straws about who miiiiiiight be coming in are just boring.

May have been an awful season with pathetic performances and similar home support but I'm pretty gutted it's over. Hate not having a match to look forward to for about 3 months. Summers with no international championships and endless cluthching at straws about who miiiiiiight be coming in are just boring.

I have a feeling that may not be the case this summer my friend. This will be an eventful summer with new signings me thinks .

And if that isnt enough to keep you entertained than why not buy a new Colt Python .357 Magnum revolver and a big net. Lay the net in deepest darkest Derbyshire and wait for one of the three eyed cretins to walk past, and then snag there ass is yours.

Must admit I bored already, I think back to last year there was even this countdown to the start of the season on one website, the wait between the time fixtures are released and 1st game is the bad bit.

Must admit I bored already, I think back to last year there was even this countdown to the start of the season on one website, the wait between the time fixtures are released and 1st game is the bad bit.

Very true. I don't know what i'm going to do with my weekends now. Save some money I suppose :unsure:

Not sure how many games you guy`s go to in a season but speaking as someone who has been to every one home and away I`m ready for a break !! this is also going to be a VERY interesting summer.

Not sure how many games you guy`s go to in a season but speaking as someone who has been to every one home and away I`m ready for a break !! this is also going to be a VERY interesting summer.

well I've been every home and only missed 8 away so thats most games and I really don't want a break nothing to look forward to on a saturday now.

well I've been every home and only missed 8 away so thats most games and I really don't want a break nothing to look forward to on a saturday now.

Exactly. The next match i'll be attending is the end of season FoxesTalk match :unsure:

Not exactly bad is it?

I'm presuming you can drive and are over 18 aswell, he's not.

Speaking of driving, free lifts could be availiable for you, ched and Joe next year if your fancy it could be a bit of a squeeze though :cool:

or if you prefer the fox travel :rolleyes:

Speaking of driving, free lifts could be availiable for you, ched and Joe next year if your fancy it could be a bit of a squeeze though :cool:

or if you prefer the fox travel :rolleyes:

Oooh, i'm a big fan of free lifts :thumbup: I'm only little, i'll squeeze in :P

Get yourself down Grace Road, 20/20 cricket when its starts.

You know what makes it worse :dunno: Threads like this one :frusty:

Archived