Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rocky Dennis

Impatience of supporters!

As we cant all agree on who's the best man for the job, im slightly worried that some fans may turn on the new manager if were not succesful quickly!

We need to give him and any new players time to get it right, but this club isnt renowned for its patience is it?

Thankfully Martin O'Neill defied the boo boys!

i for one however excited or dissapointed i am by the new manager will rally behind him 100% as soon as it is confirmed & i hope every other true leicester fan will do the same to give him the best possible start to what will hopefully be his new home for some time :thumbup:

LEICESTER TIL I DIE :scarf:

time is what promotion is going to take teams, that chop and change manager tend to under achieve and waste money look at newcastle and since MO ourselves i only managed to get to two games this season the joyes of being selfemployed. wortho has made massive improvements over RK yes we were bad against wolves but 100x better than against crystal palace not only did it look asif we could score but did twice not including the own goal. i think that coleman was sacked when he admitted that they were in danger of relagation because they werenot good enough after all he hadnt just been apionted.

roy keane and martin oniel have one thing in common they were both at aclub with a decent manager who knew alot about motivation brian clough

So that makes anyone who played for Brian Clough potentially a good manager ???????

I'll give the new gaffer a fair amount of time depending on when he is appointed and his track record as a manager. I was willing to give Kelly until the 15 - 20 game mark to prove what he was capable of before turning on him. Though if the appointment is right, the new gaffer will get us playing decent football and turn the fortunes of the club around - steering us up the league instead of down it.

So that makes anyone who played for Brian Clough potentially a good manager ???????

no it doesnt , just as all brazilians cant play football and like wise that just because paul ince is a mate of keens and also played for fergie does it make him one was piont the arguement

no it doesnt , just as all brazilians cant play football and like wise that just because paul ince is a mate of keens and also played for fergie does it make him one was piont the arguement

Archived