Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stulcfc

Fao Nathan_Ellington_WAFC

if you would have read this thread then you wouldnt be saying that, muzz fuzz

oh and craig, still want me to add you on msn?

:wave:

64377[/snapback]

Muzz Fuzz is that the best you could come up with Gaythan :)

are you still laughing?

anyway, jason roberts 15 goals

nathan ellington (been injured for months, but still plays until we sign akinbyi) 18 goals

goin up  :wave:

65939[/snapback]

I still dont think you will go up automatically.

I have seen the goals, all very well taken and a very very cheeky penalty you scored.

Sunderland are looking very good though.

are you still laughing?

nathan ellington (been injured for months, but still plays until we sign akinbyi) 18 goals

65939[/snapback]

Only posy when your winning! Post when your winning!!!!!! Even the BBC took the piss out of your lot today, the commentator analysing the game on the way home said, "Another massive crowd here at the JJB, 8.000!!!" :wave:

are you still laughing?

65939[/snapback]

Only posy when your winning! Post when your winning!!!!!! Even the BBC took the piss out of your lot today, the commentator analysing the game on the way home said, "Another massive crowd here at the JJB, 8.000!!!" :wave:

65946[/snapback]

i was posting last week.

and for the rest, you're a liar.

are you still laughing?

65939[/snapback]

65946[/snapback]

i was posting last week.

and for the rest, you're a liar.

65949[/snapback]

I don't think I am fella. Ask anyone else on here that listened to Radio 5 live coming away from the game today and heard the same thing. Then lets see who the liar is kidda. Ipswich and Sunderland to go up automatically. Not you :)

O and I hope you get to Cardiff. Your have lots of seats to sell and wont even get 1 tier filled. Good luck :P

That was a bad effort Wellman, at least check before your going to make something up. :rolleyes:

I must say it would be funny to see them at Cardiff and selling 1/4 of there allocation.

That was a bad effort Wellman, at least check before your going to make something up. :rolleyes:

I must say it would be funny to see them at Cardiff and selling 1/4 of there allocation.

65961[/snapback]

He's made you look like a fool more than me :P

65961[/snapback]

65992[/snapback]

News to me. :ermm:

65961[/snapback]

65992[/snapback]

News to me. :ermm:

66011[/snapback]

yep, sure it is lol:thumbup:

It would be absolutely hilarious if Wigan got to Cardiff with only 10,000 fans supporting them! lol

66053[/snapback]

They havn't got 10,000 fans have they?! :o

Archived