Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stevie909

Come back walkers!

Just saw newly unveiled home kit, looks very nice and retro, however i must say a tad 'not-leicester'. Personally i think we should return to the glory days with walkers on the shirt instead of this topps nonsense: the 06/07 academy kits with the new logo on looked great! what do you all think?

Just saw newly unveiled home kit, looks very nice and retro, however i must say a tad 'not-leicester'. Personally i think we should return to the glory days with walkers on the shirt instead of this topps nonsense: the 06/07 academy kits with the new logo on looked great! what do you all think?

I agree with you on the kit. I like it too. Walkers would not make us laughing stocks like Topps Tiles do! But i supose the money is what mattars

I agree with you on this one, I even said this in on of my earlier posts.

Archived