Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Just a thought

Find someone else to bitch about. Weso deserves some respect.

Oh reign yourself in you f'ckn nugget.

Wesolowski has suffered 2 serious injuries and has not recaptured the form we all think he has. This lack of fitness and consitency is a genuine concern about him being able to fulfil his potential.

Last season Kelly didn't have a preseason of merit and this season still with question marks over his leg and fitness he will be put through mill like never before. Are you 100% confident he'll stand up to it?

I really hope he does, but if he doesn't I won't be suprised either.

Yes he has, from me at least. He has guts and ability to do the job in midfield and along Mattock played a big part in our survival last season. His goal against Fulham was sublime and probably the only goal worth remembering from last season. And noone of us would have the balls to go out and play the way he does after such an unfortunate injury. I know it has been said before but I'll continue repeating till you dust off in boredom.

Christ I didn't realise he is the first player to return from a broken leg :dunno:

Oh reign yourself in you f'ckn nugget.

Wesolowski has suffered 2 serious injuries and has not recaptured the form we all think he has. This lack of fitness and consitency is a genuine concern about him being able to fulfil his potential.

Last season Kelly didn't have a preseason of merit and this season still with question marks over his leg and fitness he will be put through mill like never before. Are you 100% confident he'll stand up to it?

I really hope he does, but if he doesn't I won't be suprised either.

Yes, confident in the sense I had read somewhere that he was on a specific diet to improve his bone tensile strength. Secondly and more importantly this season is make or break, and if he fails to shine then I would agree with you. But the fact that Graham Arnold gave him a senior call-up just coming in back from a muscle strain, shows that the top end guys with all the footballing know-how see him prepared enough to contribute to Australia. Lack of fitness affected most players, this year's reserves should go a long way to improve that.

Christ I didn't realise he is the first player to return from a broken leg :dunno:

As far as I know he broke it twice in a row. Not so many 20 year old footballers I know did that (except Chambers who broke both?!?) and came back with very little match practice to play 120min against Villa.

Archived