Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Why have you bought your Season ticket!

I bought mine the other day and i was toying with the idea of just going away and a few homes as i really enjoy the atmosphere away from home. I have tho say tho that Martin Allen has inspired me to believe once again that Foxes never quit! He has had a clear out which I don't think too many of us can disagree with as Hughes, Hammond, Maybury, Douglas, De Vries, and McCarthy were not on anyones player of the season nominations!

His signings although a little old, poor in recent seasons, but questionable to some extent I believe will be MADE to work like hungry dogs and if they don't show the appetite that he wants will be shown the door like the above!

MR ALLEN :clap::worship:

Thank you for making me believe again, then again we have not kicked a ball yet, still I would not like to pizzle on this guys cornflakes

I would have got mine again no matter what happens. Unless i really mess things up financially, i will get it whatever. I truly am, ladies and gentlemen, Leicester til i die!! ;):D

Same. Even if we were in the conference.

Edit: Blue Square Premier Devision :doh:

I bought mine the other day and i was toying with the idea of just going away and a few homes as i really enjoy the atmosphere away from home. I have tho say tho that Martin Allen has inspired me to believe once again that Foxes never quit! He has had a clear out which I don't think too many of us can disagree with as Hughes, Hammond, Maybury, Douglas, De Vries, and McCarthy were not on anyones player of the season nominations!

His signings although a little old, poor in recent seasons, but questionable to some extent I believe will be MADE to work like hungry dogs and if they don't show the appetite that he wants will be shown the door like the above!

MR ALLEN :clap::worship:

Thank you for making me believe again, then again we have not kicked a ball yet, still I would not like to pizzle on this guys cornflakes

Completely agree with you. I remember when Allen said about the first home game of the season, packed full of fans - it really did make me think about renewing my season ticket for next season.

But in the end I'm still going for all aways and possibly a few homes next season - should be awesome :thumbup:

Shouldn't the question be "Why haven't you bought your season ticket?"

I know you may have issues with those who make decisions on petty issues like standing but is that 1 reason going to stop you watching our team in what i think will be an exciting season?

If so those who you call the "kerr's" have defeated you and your cause as you have just left and given in when challenged about what you wanted to achieve atmosphere wise at home games.

We all moved to N block because we felt the same as you at a time, when the club was doing poorly for results and atmosphere that we wanted to change the way in which we watched and supported our team, by not renewing your ticket you have shown the club that you are not willing to purchase a product that does not meet your requirements as a supporter which is your right as a former paying customer, but as a protest statement, one would have assumed that you would have made some noise about it rather than just not purchasing a ticket!

If this is not the case i retract the above and apologize, but the day will not be the same without you guys as it was always a pleasure to meet, stand and sing with like minded supporters who wished to contribute to our clubs fortunes in a way which we felt was best at improving the teams fortunes and the match day experience by creating a great atmosphere in our section.

Hopefully my brothers in song will return soon to the cause we all hold in our blood

cheers guys

Tom

I'm sorry mate but if your going to pay 300 Quid (or However much), which is fair - I have nothing against the prices, but for there to be any chance of being kicked out and missed however many games I feel it is too much of a risk to take.

This alone was probably not enough to stop me from going, but the atmosphere is going to be much worse in N block this year than last year beacause of the season ticket holders only rule, meaning less numbers in Nblock. This was the final straw, although I can understand why the club did it.

I'm not giving the cause up at all either, Im still quite involved with SUSD and ontop of this I've got something else in the making for next season as well. We will make noise, no worries.

Archived