Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

Bollocks...

I can't believe it - my parents told me that I kept signing into msn messenger even when my pc wasn't on (they have me on their msn list) - and now I've signed in only to find that somebody has hacked into my account and deleted most of my contacts! I'm well pissed off :mad::mad:

did it say to sign in ''in order to continue u must upgrade to the new version of msn messenger'' ??

i started downloading it then saw ur post so cancelled and msn is fine now  :huh:

65607[/snapback]

Nah it didn't say that - it logged me off msn automatically saying that "you have been disconnected because you have signed on on another computer" - then I realised something was up. So I changed my password and logged into msn again, only to find that all my contacts in my 'friends' group have disappeated.

did it say to sign in ''in order to continue u must upgrade to the new version of msn messenger'' ??

i started downloading it then saw ur post so cancelled and msn is fine now  :huh:

65607[/snapback]

Nah it didn't say that - it logged me off msn automatically saying that "you have been disconnected because you have signed on on another computer" - then I realised something was up. So I changed my password and logged into msn again, only to find that all my contacts in my 'friends' group have disappeated.

65608[/snapback]

Yikes unlucky!! :angry:

I can't believe it - my parents told me that I kept signing into msn messenger even when my pc wasn't on (they have me on their msn list) - and now I've signed in only to find that somebody has hacked into my account and deleted most of my contacts! I'm well pissed off  :mad:  :mad:

65605[/snapback]

That has happened to me before. Maybe it is a glitch in the MSN system??? :S

Make sure your secret question isn't actually the answer because you wouldn't believe how people wil bring it up in conversation and then your fooked.

Archived