Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

clubs

I know there aren't many on here who are into similar music as me but being in a club in magalluf on wednesday night it made me think. You can't beat dance music, I had one of the best nights of me life on wednesday. I just can't understand what you see in crap that you listen to, boring music that probably has good lyrics but everything else about it is shit. Petrescu and crew get yourself down a club and get on a dance flor, listen to some good music and take a bird back to your room. Its the way foward!!!

Sorry about this bollocks to much sun lol

I know there aren't many on here who are into similar music as me but being in a club in magalluf on wednesday night it made me think. You can't beat dance music, I had one of the best nights of me life on wednesday. I just can't understand what you see in crap that you listen to, boring music that probably has good lyrics but everything else about it is shit. Petrescu and crew get yourself down a club and get on a dance flor, listen to some good music and take a bird back to your room. Its the way foward!!!

Sorry about this bollocks to much sun lol

Agreed - You cant beat it!!

Archived