Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

Is our defence asleep in the opening minutes?

A bit concerned about our defence in the opening minutes of a game.

Killie scored in the first 55 seconds of the match, Portsmouth could have scored after 30 secs.

This is worrying.

Blackpool being newly promoted will be coming to prove a point, will all probably come out of the starting blocks like a rocket.

If as has happened in the last few games our defence are still lacing there boots, what then?

O.K. I know that the game may be only a couple of minutes old, but to be 1 - 0 down so early boosts the oppositions confidence and puts us under pressure.

I know before any off you try to say no problem we'll beat them easily, can you be so sure?

Giving the opposition a head start is never a good idea.

Is anyone else not concerned about this. :dunno:

A bit concerned about our defence in the opening minutes of a game.

Killie scored in the first 55 seconds of the match, Portsmouth could have scored after 30 secs.

This is worrying.

Blackpool being newly promoted will be coming to prove a point, will all probably come out of the starting blocks like a rocket.

If as has happened in the last few games our defence are still lacing there boots, what then?

O.K. I know that the game may be only a couple of minutes old, but to be 1 - 0 down so early boosts the oppositions confidence and puts us under pressure.

I know before any off you try to say no problem we'll beat them easily, can you be so sure?

Giving the opposition a head start is never a good idea.

Is anyone else not concerned about this. :dunno:

ya its the walkers Hoodo ;)

Archived