Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester's 12th Man

Arthur

I noticed as he came out for the second half and people were singing "rent boy" to Arthur, he pointed at the linesman who had just been checking his netting as if we were referring to him instead. Seemed like he loved the banter. "Arthur, let one in, Arthur, Arthur let one in!"

Glad you guys enjoyed your banter with King Kenny. He`s New for this season but I`m not so sure why you`d wanter to pilfer him from us when your keeper saved your sorry arses from a humiliating defeat to a team that cost less than him. The save he made on Boco`s brilliant shot was 1st class and he was pretty commanding in the air all game.

All of us in the Clayton end were highly amused by the Aaaaaaaaaaargh which you added to the end of

OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh BAG OF S.

Anyway good luck and thanks for the good turnout next time we might be able to afford a roof for you, but I doubt it.

We still have no cladding on ours yet so we still all got as wet as you.

Big Up all the Foxes I met, All a decent sort.

You cant have Canny Kenny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get a roof, wouldn't have been as good.

• 1 month later...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11750_2776691,00.html

Accrington Stanley goalkeeper Kenny Arthur is set for a lengthy lay-off with a broken leg.

Arthur suffered the injury during the first half of Accrington's 3-0 win at Bradford City on Tuesday night.

He is due to undergo an operation on his broken fibula, although no timescale has yet been set for his recovery.

Since joining the League Two side from Partick Thistle in the summer, Arthur has made 10 appearances for Stanley.

His place in goal for John Coleman's men is likely to go to Ian Dunbavin, who featured in 26 games last season.

For anyone that was at Accrington - the legend is out for a while !!

Archived