Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Turtles Head

Short and sweet

Im knackered and dont have the patience to trawl.

Can someone save me the hassle of going through all the endless pages on each topic and just tell me whats happened with the following players?

Murphy

Ferreira

Hughes

Riordan

Ta

Sure this will be helpful to more lazy gits than just moi

Im knackered and dont have the patience to trawl.

Can someone save me the hassle of going through all the endless pages on each topic and just tell me whats happened with the following players?

Murphy - Bullshit rumour

Ferreira - Just a rumour on skysports last week, nothing more.

Hughes - :dunno: Went up to Scotland last week, but not signed anthing yet.

Riordan - Just a rumour, i think mandaric said he was interested, some agent talk.

Ta - Never heard of him.

Sure this will be helpful to more lazy gits than just moi

It was quite obvious what had happened really... there's no topic about them in the LCFC forum, and there's no mention of the (rumoured) incoming players in the all-important Sticky topic: LCFC Squad - Past, Present & Future.

And there's no mention of Hughes making an exit, either.

So essentially, the square root of nothing has happened in relation to all these players.

That concludes tonight's class on deductive reasoning... tomorrow night, I'll be showing you how to determine whether someone is dead or alive. :)

Archived