Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sdb II

sorry to be a pain...

is there anyway i can get my old user account back. when i come on foxes talk i now need to log in but my comp has forgotten my password. i can't ask for a reminder because my old email address has shut down, but i cant change my email address because i need the password to do that!! do any admin people have access to my (sdb) original password??? :(

is there anyway i can get my old user account back. when i come on foxes talk i now need to log in but my comp has forgotten my password. i can't ask for a reminder because my old email address has shut down, but i cant change my email address because i need the password to do that!! do any admin people have access to my (sdb) original password??? :(

Hi

Mark can probably do that, in fact I probably can but as we can't change users names at the moment because of the server change I thibk it's best to leave it up to Mark.

You could try sending him a pm

Archived