Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Top 3 Most Overate Players

Rio and Terry are two different styled defenders !

Rio is more a skillfull defender with the ball , whereas Terry is more of a hard tackling,blood and sweat defender .....

In the N.Ireland match Terry made the most tackles and had double the tackles than any other defender..

Terry can also wins game for the team , Rio still hasn't scored for Man Utd !

i like the way you made terry out to be a world superstar there

as i said - ability wise, ferdinand is much better

see that mistake v azerbaijan terry made and they nearly scored?

i doubt ferdinand would of done that.

but i'm not getting into a terry v ferdinand debate, as i have proved my point

87692[/snapback]

How can you actually prove a player is better ? It's all a matter of opinion !

i think rio is a ball playing centre half and terry is a ball winner , i think they are a great combo , i think its unfair to compair them

Ferdinand had a decent World Cup in 2002 and like Phil Babb in '94 for Ireland got a big money move and never reached the hights of those international appearances.

Terry looks good as he plays for the best team in the Premiership. HE and ferdinand didn't look to comfortable throughout the game against Azerbijan, hardly world class.

Back to the original topic, 3 overated players:

James Beattie - 1 season wonder

Robbie Savage - not the same player he was at Leicester. Media whore.

Wayne Rooney - what has he actually achieved in his career to merit the adoration of the media?

While people are entitled to their opinions whoever said Phil Neville and Gary Neville you clearly know nothing of football. I would have them in my team at the drop of a hat. When people like Ferdinand and Terry get 'bigged-up' the way they do, compare their achievements to those of the brothers at similar stages of their careers, no contest.

Archived