Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Top 3 Most Overate Players

why the hell are most of you saying rooney?

you havent even gave a reason as well

bet you love him when hes playing for england though eh?

83304[/snapback]

have to agree mate.

Rooney is a fantastic prospect and any supporter would love to have him in there team. The only criticism is maybe he has peaked to soon in his career - surely he cant get much better

im a big rooney fan tbh . he isnt overated the boy is class and clearly has talent . the only worry is that he turns out like gazza . i bet the irish taffs and sweatys had him in there sides

not all strikers have to be consistant goalscorers , bergkamp made himself a great career without ever really being prolific

83426[/snapback]

Just take Englands 3rd goal...wonderful work my Wayne he made that goal out of nothing basically.

He will become Englands most capped player and no doubt record goal scorer in years to come.

not all strikers have to be consistant goalscorers , bergkamp made himself a great career without ever really being prolific

83426[/snapback]

Just take Englands 3rd goal...wonderful work my Wayne he made that goal out of nothing basically.

He will become Englands most capped player and no doubt record goal scorer in years to come.

83536[/snapback]

I don't want to take any credit away from Rooney but I don't think he will become England's top scorer. He's going to get a lot of goals I'm sure, but he's not the out and out goalscorer that can get more than 49 goals for England. :unsure::ermm:

mostly whats been mentioned

but another, which will be highly disputed i suppose...paul scholes

i think he's absolute cack now and whenever he played for england or the odd time for man utd the little things he does well are overshadowed by poor things such as simple passing or what not - he used to be immense but cack now but commentators bum him

83426[/snapback]

83536[/snapback]

I don't want to take any credit away from Rooney but I don't think he will become England's top scorer. He's going to get a lot of goals I'm sure, but he's not the out and out goalscorer that can get more than 49 goals for England. :unsure::ermm:

83577[/snapback]

i really think he will and hes not even 20 yet remember! he creates chances and as long as he keeps doing the same then there is no reason why he cant

rooney isn't over rated but i dont think he will gey 50 england goals. i no im biased but when dyer comes on as a sub for england he always seems to make a big impact with his pace and almost set up 2 goals against N.I.

for me:

saha

baros

diouf

John Terry

Alan Smith

James Beattie

83910[/snapback]

John Terry?!? He's the best central defender in England, Chelsea wouldnt be top of the league without him

83915[/snapback]

Ferdindand is the best. I think that chelsea probably would still be top of the league without him. The question is, who is overrated. john Terry is that, he has looked suspect in the big game eg: Barcelona, euro 2004.

John Terry

Alan Smith

James Beattie

83910[/snapback]

John Terry?!? He's the best central defender in England, Chelsea wouldnt be top of the league without him

83915[/snapback]

Don't worry about his/her opinion mate. He/she spouts shit all the time.

I mean, he/she claims to be a Leicester fan, yet say's he'd/she'd love to see Derby promoted.

Confused little twat.

John Terry

Alan Smith

James Beattie

83910[/snapback]

83915[/snapback]

I mean, he/she claims to be a Leicester fan, yet say's he'd/she'd love to see Derby promoted.

Confused little twat.

83920[/snapback]

I #### am a Leicester fan. John Terry is overrated, and yes i'd love derby to get promoted. It would be great to seem them in the premier league, because of the set-up at their club. It will be a remarkable story if they go up.

John Terry

Alan Smith

James Beattie

83910[/snapback]

83915[/snapback]

Confused little twat.

83920[/snapback]

john terry ? is that the worst judgement of a player ever . terry is immense . as for rooney i dont think he will get 50 england goals but he will become 1 of the greatest ever players to wear the 3 lions ! and just for the record i think owen will become englands record scorer

MON chatting bollocks again. Terry is quality, better than Rio in my opinion. 8 goals from a centre back already is pretty good. He is solid and the back and his passing and going forward is immense. Should be England captain.

John Terry

Alan Smith

James Beattie

83910[/snapback]

83915[/snapback]

Confused little twat.

83920[/snapback]

I #### am a Leicester fan. John Terry is overrated, and yes i'd love derby to get promoted. It would be great to seem them in the premier league, because of the set-up at their club. It will be a remarkable story if they go up.

83924[/snapback]

I guess you'd love to see Forest stay up then? And love Germany to win the world cup.

Moronic Odd Nutcase.

John Terry

Alan Smith

James Beattie

83910[/snapback]

83915[/snapback]

Confused little twat.

83920[/snapback]

john terry ? is that the worst judgement of a player ever . terry is immense . as for rooney i dont think he will get 50 england goals but he will become 1 of the greatest ever players to wear the 3 lions ! and just for the record i think owen will become englands record scorer

83926[/snapback]

you say u think owen will break the record but do you think he is better than Charlton, Lineker, Greaves, Lofthouse, Shearer or Finney who are above him?

no , but i do think his record speaks for itself and i think he will break it . my greatest ever england front 2 would be greaves/shearer

no , but i do think his record speaks for itself and i think he will break it . my greatest ever england front 2 would be greaves/shearer

83935[/snapback]

i dont disagree that he is a quality player but im not sure he will get 50.

you could vote for your england XI on here

http://www.englandfanzine.co.uk/GreatestXI/greatestXI.asp

shearer and lineker were top strikers i think its finished now though.

Archived